I'm in complete shock right now. 6 months. 6 MONTHS. 6 MONTHS!!!!! To quote one of my favorite SNL skits from last week, "I just can't even." He's just such a little dude, and we love him more and more every day. AH, I could gush forever, I'll spare you. Here is what he's up to these days:
- Sitting up like a champ (and can lean forward and back up again--not gonna lie don't think I can do this)
- Loves these teethers (we call them his scepters of justice)
- Getting a bit more serious in his old age (he still smiles a lot, but getting him to laugh is becoming more of a chore, ha! He mostly just looks at us like we are crazy)
- LOVES PJ--I can't express to you enough how much he loves his daddy. Every time PJ walks through the door he LIGHTS up.
- Loves to "wrestle" with PJ on our bed which really entails PJ lifting him above his head and moving him around
- Sleeps 8pm - 7am
- Musically inclined (duh) -- loves singing, clapping, guitar playing, etc.
- Very into his jumper (the way he uses it though is hilarious--he jumps a bit, stops, spins around, jumps, stops, smiles, jumps, stops, etc.)
- Sticks EVERYTHING in his mouth. EVERYTHING. EVERY THING EVER.
- Follows Dakota (with his eyes at least) everywhere she goes
Alright, the babe calls. More later. XOXO!